WE CAN WALK AGAIN!!!
We have submitted a COVID-19 safety plan that was approved by the government and has been sent to all leaders
Please note the following guidelines
- Walks will be limited to smaller numbers
- Walkers will walk with 1.5 m between them
- At start of walk/rest stops/camp sites walkers will ensure the 1.5m rule
- Car pooling will involve a small number of passengers in cars-depending on the size of the car/4WD
- Each walker is responsible for sanitising their hands.
- Each walker will have their own water bottles, cooking equipment and tents.
You can see the checklist here: COVID19 Checklist
And on that we have two walks up for this weekend!
Get away from all the crowds and litchfield and enjoy the beautiful secluded creeks of tabletop track